Leadership involves making decisions every day. We will be bringing you a conference full of thinkers and educators who can take you to the next level in your own decision-making: using information, driven by your own goals, given the pressures of things like legislation, and even about how you want to live your life.
Join us in scenic Cooperstown, NY at the wonderful Otesaga Resort Hotel. We will have all housing and conference sessions at the site. Bring family and come early or stay an extra night to enhance this important opportunity to advance your own career in higher education.
The conference will be April 7, 2017, with a networking reception and dinner the evening before, on April 6.
If you’ve been to one of our state conferences before, or if you’ve never been to one, 2017 is the year to invest in your own career, at an all-new venue with new opportunities. Watch your email, Facebook or LinkedIn for more details and save the date! Registration is now open.
Location and Housing:
The venue and housing are at the same location, the beautiful Otesaga Hotel.
Reservation deadline: Monday, March 6, 2017
Rooms are set aside for Wednesday and Thursday, April 5 & 6
If rooms show as unavailable please contact the Otesaga directly as they may have other options not available online.
Call the Hotel:
You may also contact the Otesaga M-F 8a-5p.
When calling mention you are attending the NYSACE Women’s Network
You can reach the Otesaga at 866-494-0085
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Upgrades may be available for an additional cost.
*Superior room upgrade $25 and suite upgrades $150 (based on availability)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
• Reservations received after reservation deadline are subject to availability.
• There is a 2 night minimum on weekends.
• The deposit is applicable to the fulfillment of your designated length of stay.
• Late arrival or early departure causes forfeiture of deposit.
• Cancellations or any changes to arrival or departure dates must be made before 3 days prior to arrival to avoid deposit forfeiture.
• Cancellations at any time will incur a $50.00 administrative fee
• The Otesaga Resort Hotel will confirm reservation
• The Otesaga Resort is 100% Smoke Free
Conference registration is
- $150 FRIDAY ONLY (price through March 31st)
- $175 THURSDAY NETWORKING DINNER AND FRIDAY (price through March 31st)
There will be $160 Late registration after March 31st – Friday only, $185 Friday and Thursday dinner.
Registration includes all events Friday, including lunch, and the networking dinner Thursday.
PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT have to register with PayPal to pay. Please choose the second option, to just pay with a credit card, below the option to log in to PayPal.
IF you use a credit card that has been registered to PayPal, you must log in to PayPal. NYSACEWN cannot help you recover your account password for PayPal, find out the email address to which the credit card has been registered. If the credit card you are attempting to use requires log in and you do not wish to or cannot log in, please use a different credit card.
Only credit card payments are accepted.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!